Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anglin Falls

This afternoon I called Daniel and asked him if he wanted to go hiking or something.  I couldn't bear to waste the nice 50 degree, sunny day.  We won't get another one for a while.  So he called me back later and told me we would go hiking to Anglin Falls.  So at 3 me Daniel, Jacob Patton, and Jacob M went down to James and Jayme's house.  We met them and all piled into their vehicle and drove out to the trailhead for Anglin Falls.

When we got to the falls most everyone just sat around at the bottom of the falls.  But Jacob M and I hiked all around it.  We found a smaller falls off to the right, and eventually found a way to climb up above the waterfall.  I got some pictures of a smaller stair step falls before it went over the edge.

We fooled around up there for a while, and I lay down on the rock ledge and looked over, getting pictures and videos.  I don't know what it is, but I like to get as close as I can to the edge of waterfalls.

After Jacob and I came back down we sat around a little more, and then hiked back to the parking area, and went back to school.  It was a fun hike, and a nice way to enjoy this really warm, sunny weekend we have had.  Too bad it won't last... The freezing temperatures are coming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment